Friday, 13 September 2019

with future partner in my limbic system

kindpng.com



I picture us as the warmth of the sun in winter,
we sense that everything keep going faster, so we take a break for a while
somewhere under the acacia tree
you tell me how your life was, and I tell you my secrets one by one
there is no music in the background, all we have are
psithurism, and the sky, and the crickets that sing
you give me tons of smile, I never starved for it even in slightest interval of time
and I write you poetries on the fallen leaves...

-f.azzahra-

Share:

1 comment:

  1. Once upon a time, there was a soldier
    His comrades went on promotion
    His commander requests.. very demanding
    Quests were in line
    War took a toll on him
    His future seemed grimm
    He was feeling useless
    Almost not caring for himself

    But then he meet a girl
    She was weird, she was so silly
    He wanted to make her smile but she made him smile even more
    He feel in love
    That was the best thing that happened to him that time

    He said,
    "I need to be strong, victory is necesary, peace are mandatory, for you are my sunshine"

    ReplyDelete